Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Cesar B <ce...@apache.org> on 2017/03/29 20:58:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] - Podling report March

Hello Guys,

Incubator report request is almost around the corner, and in preparation to that; I’d like to ask if there are any outstanding items that you’d like to reflect on the report.

Keep in mind that it needs to address one or the two following items:

Community development
Project maturity

Lets get this discussion going.

Thanks,
Cesar

Re: [DISCUSS] - Podling report March

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks for starting the discussion. I think we should talk about our plans
to do an apache release. That'd go in line with the project maturity item.

Someone else may have better stats on community development, but we are
adding diverse set of committers/PPMC and I think that's a step towards
that.

Mark