Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Mackinlay <pa...@webotech.co.uk> on 2011/04/06 15:10:38 UTC

mark files for deletion with perforce

I have created a RemoveMojo and have run tests locally to check that it
works as expected.

How do I apply for a developer account so check in the code? Do I just raise
a ticket here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM

Also while testing the RemoveMojo I discovered that
PerforceRemoveCommand.executeRemoveCommand() swallows CommandLineException.
Surely it should rethrow it as an ScmException. Now when a "p4 delete"
command fails the result object returned by ScmManager will have isSuccess()
equal to true. Ultimately I think this means that when marking a resource as
deleted fails it won't fail a maven build.

Thanks,

Paul
 --
Paul Mackinlay