Posted to users@maven.apache.org by anjan <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/30 10:14:12 UTC

Keystore.jks file corrupted while maven packaging

Hi,

I am a beginner in Maven.
I kept my keystor.jks file under {project-tla}/src/main/resources. While
packaging process, Maven copying all the files from resources/ to classes
inside the war.  While doing so my keystore.jks file is corrupting.   Please
guide me whether my keystor file is in wrong place or there are other ways
to do that in Mave.

Re: Keystore.jks file corrupted while maven packaging

Posted by anjan <an...@gmail.com>.
This issue has been resolved.
The way I resolved it is, I kept my keystore.jks file under /java/ folder
and while build I am adding this file as one of the resource. This way its'
just copying the file without tampering.

Re: Keystore.jks file corrupted while maven packaging

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Maybe you have turned on filtering? If not, the file should just be
copied as-is.

/Anders