Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 22:39:05 UTC

Fwd: Signed CLA

Hello-

I'd like to work towards becoming an ActiveMQ committer. I've been active in the community and on the implementation side of things for many years, and would like to take a bigger role on the dev, documentation and user support side of things.

My CLA is on file, I'm requesting Wiki and Jira karma (just to assign myself tickets).

Thanks!
Matt Pavlovich

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Signed CLA

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Claus. I'll be sure to share proposed changes first.

Re: Signed CLA

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--