Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dishaa <di...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/16 16:50:31 UTC

Image Issue and Other Issues with Fop0.93

Hi All,

I was using fop version 2.05 and the issue that forced me to upgrade to 0.93
was the "Keep-together" property.

But having switched to 0.93, I am not only not free of the "keep-together"
error, I am facing other problems:

1. Images - The images appear bigger. I am new to XML/XSL:FO and I am
striving to find how to solve the image issue. Needless to say, I am nowhere
close to resolving it.
2. I keep hitting the WARNING: The contents of row 1 are taller than they
should be (there is a block-progression-dimension or height constraint on
the indicated row). Due to its contents the row grows to 14400 millipoints,
but the row shouldn't get any taller than MinOptMax[min=opt=max=14000]
millipoints. (fo:table-row, location: 385/2553) error. I have no idea how to
resolve this.
3. Jul 16, 2007 10:46:14 AM
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.table.TableContentLayoutManager
createElementsForRowGroup - Any idea what kind of solution this requires?
4. The "Keep-together property" seems to work with admonitions, but again,
not with images. Can anyone tell me if this HAS or HAS NOT been fixed with
fop.093?

Thank you ALL,
Dishaa

Re: Image Issue and Other Issues with Fop0.93

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.
When I upgraded, my issues also looked 'mis-scaled'.  For #1, try using
this for your images:

<fo:external-graphic content-height="scale-to-fit"
content-width="scale-to-fit" scaling="uniform" height="12mm"
src="{$some_url_here}"/>

Note the two content and scaling is set to uniform.

HTH.
-Lou