Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Chris Burroughs <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/06 14:31:29 UTC

Re: Question: ConsistencyLevel.ONE with multiple datacenters

I think the scenario you outlined is correct.  The DES handles multiple
DCs poorly and the LOCAL_ONE hammer is the best bet.

Posted by Paulo Ricardo Motta Gomes <pa...@chaordicsystems.com>.
Cool. I actually changed the consistency level to LOCAL_ONE and things
worked as expected.

Cheers!

--
*Paulo Motta*