Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/26 11:56:59 UTC

River Confluence

Okay, I admit defeat.  I can't find it.

Where do I get edit rights to the Confluence site?  I've got an account, but
I can't find a "Click here to request write access" link or a "Click here to
start editing pages" button.

The incubator main site has been updated with committer responses I've had
so far, I just want to put the status update blurb on the confluence site.

Help.

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
I think Dan's raised some very valid points, can we all have another
look & comment?

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Dan Rollo <da...@gmail.com>.
Dumb questions alert:

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
On 08/26/2010 01:34 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> I'm in the process of writing a quick-and-dirty-up-and-running idiots guide.
>   (I can't think of a more qualified idiot to write one...)  Did you have
> another type of tutorial in mind?

Nope. Exactly right. It describes how to use jini.

> Where do you want that bit of the text to appear?

Under 'using a SocketFactory in a TcpEndpoint'.

Gr. Sim

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sim,

I'm in the process of writing a quick-and-dirty-up-and-running idiots guide.
 (I can't think of a more qualified idiot to write one...)  Did you have
another type of tutorial in mind?

Where do you want that bit of the text to appear?

Cheers,

Tom

Re: River Confluence

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.