Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Savova, Guergana" <Gu...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/04/03 15:34:05 UTC

Apache cTAKES 4.0 and soliciting testimonials

Dear Apache cTAKES community,

As you know, Apache cTAKES 4.0 release candidate will be ready for your testing sometime this week. A big round of applause goes to James Masanz and Sean Finan for leading this milestone release -- thank you, James and Sean!

Sally Khudairi from Apache generously offered to help us craft the announcement for cTAKES 4.0 release. She suggested we solicit quotes/testimonials from the Apache cTakes community to demonstrate the project's robustness and breadth of deployment. We are now asking you to send us your testimonials to include in the announcement. We very much look forward to your input!

Kindest regards,
--Guergana

Guergana Savova, PhD, FACMI
Associate Professor
PI Natural Language Processing Lab
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
300 Longwood Avenue
Mailstop: BCH3092
Enders 144.1
Boston, MA 02115