Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Satch <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2011/01/05 12:32:22 UTC

FTP won't work

When I try to use ftp to delete or copy a war file it connects and logs on
but will not send the data. It just hangs and eventually times out. FTP
works fine from the command line and the Finder (I'm using a mac). Any ideas
what the problem could be?

Re: FTP won't work

Posted by Satch <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Never mind i found a solution. I had to set passive="true". Have no idea why,
I believe I've the firewall turned off.