Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Marica Tan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/24 13:18:44 UTC

Unable to run mvn site

All,
Getting this error while trying to stage site for continuum 1.3.3

[INFO]
[INFO] Building Continuum :: Maven Plugin
[INFO]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] Preparing findbugs:findbugs
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 15 mojo descriptors.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'Goal: add-maven-two-project
already exists in the plugin descriptor for prefix: continuum
Existing implementation is:
org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddMavenTwoProject
Conflicting implementation is:
org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddMavenTwoProject'

Thanks
--
Marica

Re: Unable to run mvn site

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
It's been like that for the last several releases.  Does the plugin
even work?  Should we just move it to the sandbox if no one is going
to fix this?

--
Wendy

Re: Unable to run mvn site