Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by wty_cloudstack <wt...@qq.com> on 2013/11/25 07:21:47 UTC

where can find cloudstack's architecture design docs or like UML etc...

Hi:

   I want to development a private cloud platform for enterprise base on cloudstack,I already install cloudstack on servers,and can let it running,but still not very clear know what is the cloudstack's architecture -- from the view of software architect.

   Where can find the cloudstack's design docs or like UML etc,and what is the process from accept the request to success create a new vm?

   I'm new come for cloudstack, any suggest will be helpfulness, thanks a lot.

wang tianyi

2013.11.25

Re: where can find cloudstack's architecture design docs or like UML etc...

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
First document you should look into I think is
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Development+101

Hope you enjoy CloudStack :-)

Cheers,

--