Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Cristian Ciobanu <cr...@istream.today> on 2016/09/10 20:38:26 UTC

VR ACS 4.5.2 IP allocation Bug

Hello,

         I have a basic network configuration on ACS 4.5.2 with Vmware 5.5,
I'm not sure why VR is allocating IP to an VM that is used by default VR
interface.

         Example  :                          GW
Netmask                            Start IP
End IP

POD001

198.xx.xx0.190  (

255.255.255.224

198.xx.xx0.161

198.xx.xx0.189

         After i added this class on ACS, this IP : 198.xx.1xx0.162 is
allocated by default on VR interface, what I don't understand why VR is
allocating this IP to a VM if is used by VR. (also is not working because
this IP is allocated only in ACS Management but is not successfully
allocated on VM )

        I have this issue with each IP class.

Thank you.

Regards,