Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com> on 2017/02/28 16:18:39 UTC

CDI help

Hello everyone,

I need a little help with a couple of tasks:

First, I'd like to ask someone to create a CDI component for me in the
ARIES JIRA project. I created a ticket here [1] but I couldn't determine if
that was the accepted way to get that done.

Second, I've made significant changes to the CDI impl and I'd like to
request review and merge if possible. I've created a ticket here [2]. Of
note are the fact that there's no longer OSGi API code committed with the
project as it uses the public OSGi snapshot API bundle.

I really need your assistance.

Sincerely,
- Ray

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1697
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1696

Re: CDI help

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:29 AM, David Bosschaert <
david.bosschaert@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ray,
>
> On 28 February 2017 at 16:18, Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I need a little help with a couple of tasks:
> >
> > First, I'd like to ask someone to create a CDI component for me in the
> > ARIES JIRA project. I created a ticket here [1] but I couldn't determine
> if
> > that was the accepted way to get that done.
> >
> > I've created it. Sorry that I missed that you referred to me in the JIRA
> ticket.

Not a problem! Thank you David!
- Ray

 (@rotty3000)