Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Darren Cole <dc...@aseg.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/08 09:03:31 UTC

problems with 4.16.1 Debian/Ubuntu packages on download.cloudstack.org

Packages for Focal (20.04) at download.cloudstack.org packages aren't all set yet.
Did the package build not finish completely?
Or do I just need to wait a little longer for updates to finish propagating?

My automatic updates for my home servers broke on my cloudstack management server of my tiny cluster.

4.16.1 is listed for cloudstack-common and most other packages, but not for cloudstack-management (looked in both binary-all and binary-amd64)
4.16.1 cloudstack-management that is in the package pool is too small, and doesn't contain the systemvm: http://download.cloudstack.org/ubuntu/dists/focal/4.16/pool/cloudstack-management_4.16.1.0~focal_all.deb
I didn't test it but looking that Bionic packages appear to be in the same state.

My cluster is a tiny two or three node Cloudstack cluster I run at home.
Either a two amd64 nodes, or a two amd64 nodes and am arm64 management node (Raspberry Pi 4).

For now I manually switched to the ShapeBlue packages (https://www.shapeblue.com/packages/)

Darren Cole
--
This e-mail is confidential. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains other than by the intended recipient is forbidden. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately and delete this e-mail.

Re: problems with 4.16.1 Debian/Ubuntu packages on download.cloudstack.org

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Darren,

Have you checked these packages
http://download.cloudstack.org/ubuntu/dists/focal/4.16/pool/ ?

-Wei

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Gabriel, for re-building / uploading these packages.

Regards,
Suresh

On 09/03/22, 3:02 AM, "Gabriel Beims Bräscher" <ga...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hello all,

    Just updated the 4.16.1.0 packages for bionic and focal.

    Regards,
    Gabriel.

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@apache.org>.
Hello all,