Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hajo Locke <Ha...@gmx.de> on 2018/01/29 10:32:07 UTC

[users@httpd] minimal custom modul with no functionality

Hello List,

i try to remove mod_php and switch to php-cgi with proxy_fcgi and mpm_event.
An example setup is running well.  But by removing libphp7.so i want to
keep support for php_value/php_flag directives  in .htaccess
This is done by php-htscanner extension. But for a working php-htscanner
extension it is needed that apaches knows about this directives.
(a threadsafe compiled libphp7.so is currently no option because of
other problems).

So following this tutorial i "created" a custom module which just
registers my needed directives and does nothing else:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html

I reduced the example to minimum. Please look here:
https://pastebin.com/gEDqJYLR

compiling and using are successful. Apache knows about
php_flag/php_value and my .htaccess is working together with htscanner.
my php-ini settings are edited like expected.

This is a minimal apache-modul i just relinquished to use a hook
registering function.
My question is: Is this safe for using? I did not notice any error, but
iam no programmer.

Please take a short look at the code and tell me your opinion.

Thanks,
Hajo

Re: [users@httpd] minimal custom modul with no functionality

Posted by Hajo Locke <Ha...@gmx.de>.
Hello List,

Am 29.01.2018 um 11:32 schrieb Hajo Locke:
> Hello List,
>
> i try to remove mod_php and switch to php-cgi with proxy_fcgi and
> mpm_event.
> An example setup is running well.  But by removing libphp7.so i want
> to keep support for php_value/php_flag directives  in .htaccess
> This is done by php-htscanner extension. But for a working
> php-htscanner extension it is needed that apaches knows about this
> directives.
> (a threadsafe compiled libphp7.so is currently no option because of
> other problems).
>
> So following this tutorial i "created" a custom module which just
> registers my needed directives and does nothing else:
> https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html
>
> I reduced the example to minimum. Please look here:
> https://pastebin.com/gEDqJYLR
>
> compiling and using are successful. Apache knows about
> php_flag/php_value and my .htaccess is working together with
> htscanner. my php-ini settings are edited like expected.
>
> This is a minimal apache-modul i just relinquished to use a hook
> registering function.
> My question is: Is this safe for using? I did not notice any error,
> but iam no programmer.
>
> Please take a short look at the code and tell me your opinion.
seems we have no programmers here. I think i will start a small question
in dev-list.

Thanks,
Hajo