Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ciro Iriarte <cy...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/21 05:02:46 UTC

Filtering out LDAP groups for JDBC sync/autocreate

Hello!,

I've setup Guacamole client 1.3.0 + Guacamole-server git/master. It's
authenticating with FreeIPA and it's paired with MariaDB DB connected
with JDBC.

Using ldap-user-search-filter I'm able to autocreate the users members
of guaca-* groups, but looking up the groups once logged in, all the
directory groups are visible. Is there a configuration option
available to just import/show groups following another filter?.

Would be useful to just see all the guaca-* groups in my case instead
of having the view cluttered with all that is available in the
directory.

Regards,
CI.-

Re: Filtering out LDAP groups for JDBC sync/autocreate

Posted by Ciro Iriarte <cy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!, will compile and move the client to git/master too then.

Regards,
CI.-

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.