Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/22 16:31:24 UTC

New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier to become committers and we are
pleased to announce that they have accepted.

They have shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, they have proved great abilities
to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists and Slack
channel trying to help people.

Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s two newest committers.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@accelerite.com>.
Congratulations Nathan, and Marc-Aurèle!
Well deserved!

Regards,
Sateesh
CloudStack Development,
Accelerite.

    The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has invited
    Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier to become committers and we are
    pleased to announce that they have accepted.

    They have shown commitment to Apache CloudStack community, contributing
    with PRs in a constant fashion. Moreover, they have proved great abilities
    to interact with the community quite often in our mailing lists and Slack
    channel trying to help people.

    Let´s congratulate and welcome Apache CloudStack’s two newest committers.

    --
    Rafael Weingärtner

DISCLAIMER
==========
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
Congrats both! Looking forward to more code :-)

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Congratulations, guys!

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
congrats guys, go get'm

--
Daan

Re: New committers: Nathan Johnson and Marc-Aurèle Brothier

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Thank you all! 👍
I'm happy to contribute and help push forward the project!

Cheers

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations guys!