Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeremy Jardin <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/13 11:22:59 UTC

dtd got from the jar file

Hey,

I've got a problem to reach http://ibatis.apache.org, my application runs in
a environnement without any web connection.
So, in my dao.xml and sqlmapconfig files, I forward to
http://localhost/myApp, wich contains the dtd.
It works well from my webApplication, when my server is up.

But now, I've got to use my API from batch statements, even if the server is
down.
So how can I specify to my xml files that they'll find dtds in the ibatis
jar files ?

thx

RE: dtd got from the jar file

Posted by Chris Lamey <cl...@localmatters.com>.
Hello,

As has been explained to you before; you shouldn't have to do anything to get this to work.  You should be able to have the DTDs in your xml files pointing to ibatis.apache.org.  The xml parser should find the DTDs in the ibatis jar files and not even try going out to the web.  I often work with no internet connection, all my DTDs point to ibatis.apache.org, and ibatis is just fine.

The fact it is trying to go out to the web means something is wrong with your configuration.

What JVM are you using?  Please send the output of java -v

What third party libraries are you using and in what order do they appear in your classpath?

Please send back the output of this command (making sure the dtds are in your ibatis jar) : jar -tf ibatis*jar | grep dtd

Do you have old ibatis jars in your classpath anywhere?

Did you modify the ibatis jars?