Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ashish19singh <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/25 01:34:16 UTC

cxf client to access WCF service with wsHttpBindings

Hi,
 I am looking for some help In order to access the WCF webserice which has
wsHttpBindings.
I am able to hit the service the getting the security toke.  When CXF is
calling the actual operation Its signing "To"  and "Timestamp" in the header
but i need to sign timestamp only. I am not sure how its happening because I
did not make any code which says sign this part.
I googled alot but did not find any help/solution.
Any sample code or help link is much appreciated.

Thanks
Ashish