Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ki...@objectedge.com on 2011/08/09 05:01:56 UTC

Using Groovy-Eclipse plugin

Hello Friends,

I am new to OfBiz project. I have download the project
(ofbiz-trunk-2011-07-29-v1152132) and able to use it build new e-commerce
application. Got it working quickly. Good work!

I assume the project is being developed using Eclipse IDE.

Question: Have you looked into modifying the .classpath to include groovy
folders? I found few compilation errors in ecommerce project after doing
so.
E.g:
1. duplicate classes in the default package (ContentPrep.groovy from
ecommerce)
2. Missing ')' in RespondPermAndPrep.groovy on line 98.

I am able to step through groovy files with this plugin, but unable to
view variables. Suspect it has to do with the way groovy is invoked from
Java.

Regards,
Kiran Gawde

Senior Software Architect
Object Edge Inc
(925) 943 5558 x108

"Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams
is more powerful than one with all the facts" - Unknown

Re: Using Groovy-Eclipse plugin

Posted by ki...@objectedge.com.
This also applies to LayeredNavigation which is missing GenericValue
import.