Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Francisco García Leal <fg...@corpme.es> on 2003/11/28 10:15:44 UTC

How can I silent completely the log?

Hello.

   I would like to not write any log from FOP.  I have been reading FOP
documentation and I have found that I can silent the log setting an
org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.NullLogger instance in the method
setLogger:

driver.setLogger(new org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.NullLogger());

  But It don´t work. I am getting the following:

[WARNING] Screen logger not set - Using ConsoleLogger.
[INFO] Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
[INFO] setting up fonts

Thanks in advance.

RE: How can I silent completely the log?

Posted by Francisco García Leal <fg...@corpme.es>.
It´s ok. It is working properly.

Thank you very much.

>    I would like to not write any log from FOP.  I have been reading
FOP
> documentation and I have found that I can silent the log setting an
>
> org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.NullLogger instance in the method
> setLogger:
>

> driver.setLogger(new org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.NullLogger());

try the following:

Logger logger = new org.apache.avalon.framework.logger.NullLogger();
driver.setLogger(logger);
MessageHandler.setScreenLogger(logger);

<snip/>

Chris

Re: How can I silent completely the log?

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail>.