Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de> on 2009/09/18 08:43:34 UTC

[VOTE] Approve the release of PDFBox 0.8.0-incubating

Hi,

The PDFBox PPMC has voted to release version 0.8.0-incubating of PDFBox. The release candidate is available for review at

   http://people.apache.org/~lehmi/pdfbox/pdfbox-0.8.0-incubating/

See the attached original vote messages for more details.

Please vote to approve this release. This IPMC vote is open for the next 72 hours.

  [ ] +1 Approve the release of PDFBox 0.8.0-incubating
  [ ] -1 Do not approve this release because...

The following three IPMC member votes were cast already on pdfbox-dev@. I'm including these also in this vote.

   +1 Niall Pemberton
   +1 Jeremias Maerki
   +1 Jukka Zitting

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:44 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this still waiting for votes? Its quite old now so asking before
> spending time looking.

The vote passed on Sep 21st, see http://markmail.org/message/nh67acgapeccgxxd

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of PDFBox 0.8.0-incubating

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of PDFBox 0.8.0-incubating

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.