Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Guerrero, Axel" <ag...@SARK.COM> on 2004/02/27 02:20:35 UTC

boolean char mapping

I have a table with a varchar2(1) field... this field represents a boolean.
I created a conversion filter to convert from Java Boolean to char and vice-versa.

The problem is that there is existing data on this field and the data is not consistent ("Y" is used for true, but "0", "N" and blank/space are used as false).
I want to use odmg to query on this field (something like "activeFlag = false").  How can I make OJB generate the following SQL ("where active in ('0','N',' ')")?

Axel Guerrero