Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 19:33:07 UTC

Screen stays disabled

I have a large ADG that takes almost the whole screen. It runs within a
module that is fired from a top menu. I am opening a popup (TitleWindow)
over the grid. The whole screen becomes disabled. After closing the popup
it gets enabled. No code is needed for that kind of functionality. The
popup logic can update the server in a way that an event that is triggered
t get data will not return any data. At this point I am setting up grid's
dataProvider to null and the grid loses all data. So far, so good. A
problem is that the screen never become enabled. What would I need to look
into to figure it out?

Thanks for the help.

Re: Screen stays disabled

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is a modal dialog. The popup goes away
because PopUpManager.removePopUp(this); is executed. But the background
does not become enabled anymore.

Re: Screen stays disabled

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.