Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Bugyard <no...@bugyard.io> on 2022/01/10 01:56:09 UTC

A new feedback has been added : 50

A new feedback has been added, go to bugyard.io to see all the details...

https://bugyard.io

A new feedback has been added

"You .NET API Document has been generating a 404 for some time now from the menu. Browsing the directory, it seems to be missing. It thought it would ultimately be fixed, but it seems not. It use to be available. I would but appreciate having access. Thanks you in advance."   by louis.fournier

View feedback https://app.bugyard.io/web/app/rycqZJDyY/f/61db9235b6a71d0014891b7e

Re: A new feedback has been added : 50

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
For some reason, .NET docs were not built during 2.11.1 release.
They are missing both on the website and in zip files.
Unfortunately, TeamCity logs are no longer available, so the reason is not
clear.

I've double-checked that the upcoming 2.12 release does not have this
problem [1]

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/9ls3n1cg3bmqz1l683jzdwokfmnygrgw

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.