Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 01:53:58 UTC

Re: new runtime: stand-alone distributed runtime?

Cool! Your suggestions sound great. I'll help the intern in implementing it.

Thanks,
John
2016. 1. 1. 오전 2:27에 "Markus Weimer" <ma...@weimo.de>님이 작성:

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, John.
I will assign it to Dongjin, our new intern.

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: new runtime: stand-alone distributed runtime?

Posted by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.
I opened a JIRA:

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the input, Markus!

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: new runtime: stand-alone distributed runtime?

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.