Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ryan Yacyshyn <ry...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/06 06:33:50 UTC

Block join query parser

Hi all,

I'm looking for a way to query nested documents that would return the
parent documents along with its child documents nested under it, but only
the child documents that match the query. The [child] doc transformer comes
close, but it returns all child docs.

I'm looking for something similar to ES' inner hits (
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/search-request-inner-hits.html
).

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Ryan

Re: Block join query parser

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
[child] has childFilter param. Also, mind about [subquery]

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev