Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Cong Wang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 12:27:18 UTC

SDB query..

Hi Andy,

I am trying to extend some code of sparql to sql in SDB..

Can you give some points where they are in SDB source code ?

Thanks a lot...

--
Cong Wang

Re: SDB query..

Posted by Cong Wang <jo...@gmail.com>.
Since we didn't just query triples, but more than that..  So we put everything into database and try to rewrite the SPARQL. (simply rewriting is easy, but for some complex SPARQL query is hard.)  I notice there should be such things in SDB and it would be nice to see it and extend it..

--
Cong Wang

Re: SDB query..

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.