Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com> on 2011/03/31 19:31:33 UTC

Spring Security

If anyone here has experience with Spring Security, particularly with
securing methods and domain objects with ACL or ACL-like
implementations, I'd like to have an off-list discussion about some
issues I am facing that I am in need to working through somewhat
quickly.  Feel free to drop me a note.

Chris

Re: Spring Security

Posted by Kushan Jayathilake <ku...@gmail.com>.
Yep.. I'm writing an article in my blog about Spring Security. Method level
security will be the next post. Stay in touch.

You can reach me through my blog.

http://kushanxp.blogspot.com/

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:01 PM, CRANFORD, CHRIS <Chris.Cranford@setech.com
> wrote:

> If anyone here has experience with Spring Security, particularly with
> securing methods and domain objects with ACL or ACL-like
> implementations, I'd like to have an off-list discussion about some
> issues I am facing that I am in need to working through somewhat
> quickly.  Feel free to drop me a note.
>
> Chris

Regards
Kushan Jayathilake

Re: Spring Security

Posted by Jason Ferguson <fe...@gmail.com>.
Here a Basics of Spring Security 3 presentation I gave at the St Louis
Java User group, but didn't have much time to go into securing
objects.

http://www.slideshare.net/jasonferguson1/spring-security-3