Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2016/08/03 07:38:10 UTC

svn commit: r1755034 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: commonext/config/SeoConfig.xml product/config/SeoConfig.xml

Author: jleroux
Date: Wed Aug  3 07:38:10 2016
New Revision: 1755034

Log:
Moves SeoConfig.xml to commonext/config for "Webtools throws an error" - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7939

Pierre Smits suggested: "Another workaround is to copy SeoConfig.xml to the config folder of a component in the application stack, e.g. commonext"

jleroux: Good idea Pierre, actually the SEO is not only for ecommerce, and could also be used by hot-deploy (or later plugins) ecommerce alike or of other types components/plugins. But we were once again wrong when moving SeoConfig.xml to e-commerce at r1752863 for OFBIZ-6125. I applied your patch when I should have moved the file myself locally and committed directly. So reverted r1752863 at r1755032 and here is the right move. Since SeoConfig.xml is located at init by UtilURL.fromResource() its location is not a pb.

Added:
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/commonext/config/SeoConfig.xml
      - copied unchanged from r1755032, ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/config/SeoConfig.xml
Removed:
    ofbiz/trunk/applications/product/config/SeoConfig.xml