Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by 范佳 <fa...@apache.org> on 2022/06/07 05:32:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.1

Hello SeaTunnel Community, This is an official vote for the Apache
SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.2 that we have been working toward. To learn more
about Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating), please see https://seatunnel.apache.org/
Release changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/blob/2.1.2/release-note.md
The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/seatunnel/2.1.2 Maven 2
staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheseatunnel-1007/org/apache/seatunnel/
Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/tree/2.1.2 Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-seatunnel/commit/cc2bc03c8fc07f778bd091dafe5e0d15073276c1
Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/seatunnel/KEYS The vote will be open
for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes are reached.
Please vote accordingly: [ ] +1 approve [ ] +0 no opinion [ ] -1 disapprove
with the reason Checklist for reference: [ ] Download links are valid. [ ]
Checksums and PGP signatures are valid. [ ] DISCLAIMER is included. [ ]
Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release. [ ]
LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each SeaTunnel repo. [ ] All files
have license headers if necessary. [ ] No compiled archives bundled in
source archive. More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
Best wishes! Jia Fan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.2

Posted by Zongwen Li <zo...@gmail.com>.
+1(non-binding)

I checked:

1. Download links are valid.
2. LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
3. Build successfully with jdk11.
4. All files have license headers if necessary.
5. Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.

陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com> 于2022年6月9日周四 13:29写道:

Posted by 陶克路 <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1(non-binding)

Posted by Li Liu <m_...@163.com>.
Hi:

+1(non-binding)

I checked:

1.Download links are valid.
2.DISCLAIMER is included.
3.Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
4.LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each SeaTunnel repo.
5. All files have license headers if necessary.
6.No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Regards
Ic4y

Posted by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Posted by 范佳 <fa...@apache.org>.
72H passd. Close the vote.

范佳 <fa...@apache.org> 于2022年6月7日周二 13:49写道:

Posted by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org>.
Hi:

+1(non-binding)

I checked:

1.Download links are valid.
2.DISCLAIMER is included.

CalvinKirs <ac...@163.com> 于2022年6月9日周四 12:49写道:

--

Best Regards

------------

Apache DolphinScheduler PMC

Jun Gao
gaojun2048@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.2

Posted by Wenjun Ruan <be...@gmail.com>.
+1(non-binding)

Posted by zhuangchong <zh...@163.com>.
Hi:

+1

I checked:

1.Download links are valid.

2.DISCLAIMER is included.

Posted by 范佳 <fa...@apache.org>.
Hello SeaTunnel Community,

Posted by 范佳 <fa...@apache.org>.
Sorry, Change title to 2.1.2

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SeaTunnel(Incubating) 2.1.1

Posted by Li Liu <m_...@163.com>.
Hi:

+1(non-binding)

I checked: