Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/12/11 22:53:43 UTC

Fwd: confluence wiki setup

Here are some links to confluence setup instructions that might be
useful for our projects.

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: confluence wiki setup

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Janne,

No slight intended. I don't know enough about JSPWiki to know how
easily it can be used to publish an entire site the way Confluence
can. Looking forward to becoming educated.

Craig

Re: confluence wiki setup

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.