Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ram Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/26 16:05:58 UTC

README.patch

Hi,

I think somebody mistakenly added README.patch file to /shindig/php in
trunk. Please varify.

--
Ram Sharma

Re: README.patch

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
On 27 Jun 2009, at 10:05, Chris Chabot wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Chris,
>> Ooops,
>> Sorry that would be accedental.
>> Feel free to remove... sorry for making a mess in the php subtree.
>>

> No worries and thanks for working on the stable branch to trunk sync
> work!
>

>> You will now have to think up some form of punishment :)
>

> Ah now that sounds like fun! How about "Fix one bug in- or add one
> feature
> to php  shindig"? Might as well make a good thing out of it :)

As long as you promise to do code review and not laugh too much at my
kindergarden php ability.
I will add a patch to Jira rather than commit.
Go on nominate, somthing not too critical.
:)

Ian

Re: README.patch

Posted by Chris Chabot <ch...@google.com>.