Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by "Castro, Yvette" <yc...@HPTI.com> on 2005/04/14 21:01:11 UTC

.net 1.0 and building examples

I have 1.1 installed on my computer.  I'm building via nant, but the
builds will not complete since the default is 1.0.

I got around it when running the initial build by altering the
nant.exe.config file to force it to point to 1.1, but I've been
encountering problems with other builds.

Any help is highly appreciated.

vr, Yvette

RE: .net 1.0 and building examples

Posted by Gert Driesen <ge...@telenet.be>.

You can either

- install a newer version of NAnt (0.85), which will default to the runtime
that is used to run NAnt
or
- specify the default framework on the command line using the
-defaultframework option, eg. NAnt.exe -defaultframework:net-1.1

Hope this helps,

Gert