Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gpub <af...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 13:05:14 UTC

which driver file should i use??

hi,
i am getting this errror
WARN  - jmeter.protocol.jdbc.config.DataSourceElement: Could not load
driver: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleDriver

i have use following details in JDBC config
jdbc:oracle:thin:@//db_name_abc.XXX.com:1524:CRP3
JDBC Driver Class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
username: XXXX
password:****

My db details is:
CRP3 =  (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = tcp)(HOST =
db_name_abc.XXXX.com)(PORT = 1524))
    (CONNECT_DATA =   (SID = CRP3)
    ) )

what could be the prob

Re: which driver file should i use??

Posted by gpub <af...@gmail.com>.
hey Noel

I have added 4 jar files in Jmeter\lib
classes12.jar, odbc14.jar, classes111_g.jar and classes12dms.jar

now, which 1 should i use all or which one among thez??
using oracle DB
and >You've referenced an invalid class for the driver ??(reference ;
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver )
get jar from  D:\oracle\ora92\jdbc\lib

Posted by Noel O'Brien <no...@newbay.com>.