Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by jeevi tesh <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/29 10:44:01 UTC

Hbase viewer

  Hi,
I'm using hbase along with hadoop. Using hrider to view data in graphical
user interface also using hrider for exporting db records for backup. Now i
unable to export records using hrider where having more than 1000 recods
changed few config detail still no use. Thought of using hue but got
information that we require thrift unfortunately which im not using. So
kindly suggest me solution any alternative viewer .
Thanks
Jeevitesh

Sent from my Windows Phone

Re: Hbase viewer

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Have you tried talking to the hrider folks? Maybe they can help out?
St.Ack