Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <sc...@me.com> on 2017/06/22 21:27:00 UTC

Sling Test Environment Setup with Maven and Content Packages

Hi

I need to setup a Sling test instance (with slingstart or something alike) and it needs to
be manage by Maven and be able to install Content Packages.

Is there a way to include packages during the setup?

Thanks - Andy Schaefer

Re: Sling Test Environment Setup with Maven and Content Packages

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Hey Andreas,

It is definitely possible, I have the following provisioning model (its already half a year old thats why its still using the snapshot version), I think that Sling even has its own OSGi package installer:

[feature name=:boot]

[artifacts]
    org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad/9-SNAPSHOT/slingstart
    com.composum.sling.core/composum-sling-osgi-package-installer/1.7.0

[feature name=composum-console]

[artifacts startLevel=20]
  com.composum.sling.core/composum-sling-core-package/1.7.0/zip

  org.apache.commons/commons-lang3/3.3.2
  org.apache.jackrabbit.vault/org.apache.jackrabbit.vault/3.1.26
  org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.scripting.groovy/1.0.2
  org.codehaus.groovy/groovy-all/2.4.6

As u can see I installed the Composum as a zip package in the provisioning model. In the released version the Composum is already present so that shouldn't be needed anymore! (although I think the vault bundle is needed for the osgi package installer)

Greets,
Roy

Posted by "Andreas Schaefer Sr." <sc...@me.com>.