Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2004/02/12 19:45:26 UTC

Nomination, Sander Temme as httpd PMC member

Sander has been a committer for over a year to httpd-test/mod_specweb99
with Greg Ames and Andre Malo.  Has also been contributing observations
and occasional patches to test-dev@httpd about both specweb99 and
perl-framework for at least as long, as well as less frequent but useful
observations to httpd.

With over a year in the httpd-test arena (our subproject) I nominate him
as a member of the httpd PMC.

I believe PMC participation of the test-dev team is equally important in
managing the HTTP server project.  Submitted for your consideration;

Yours,

Bill

Re: Nomination, Sander Temme as httpd PMC member

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.
> We attempt to keep all code discussions open and transparent on dev@,
> and individuals on pmc@ - sorry especially to Sander for this mis-posted
> message.

No offense taken.

> <drink beverage=coffee size="24oz">

Coffee is good. Might want to quote that attribute though.

S.

Re: Nomination, Sander Temme as httpd PMC member

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Sorry folks, was responding to another post that belongs in pmc.