Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br> on 2003/09/04 22:47:02 UTC

CVS HEAD error

Ive downloaded CVS HEAD some minutes ago.

First off all, I don't get build ( "bin/build.bat jar" ) working until I delete the JDO folder... Is some .JAR missing? I had put j2ee.jar into lib.
The other is the method close in PersistenceBrokerHandle, that should be corrected to

    public boolean close()
    {
        if (getDelegate() == null) return true;
        try
        {
            PersistenceBrokerThreadMapping.unsetCurrentPersistenceBroker(getPBKey(), this);
            super.close();
        }
        finally
        {
            /*
            here we destroy the handle. set the
            underlying PB instance 'null', thus it's not
            possible to corrupt a closed PB instance.
            */
            setDelegate(null);
        }
        return true;
    }

---

Re: CVS HEAD error

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@code-au-lait.de>.
Thanks! It's fixed.
By the way,
the latest version of SequenceManagerHighLowImpl
cause some problems (better previous version) - try to fix this ASAP.

regards,
Armin