Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2005/12/14 18:56:06 UTC

[VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.14 Stability

Hi,
Tomcat v5.5.14-beta has been out for about a week now. If you have
tested it, please vote on its stability below using our usual
guidelines.  (And if you haven't tested it yet, please give it a whack
;))

Tomcat 5.5.14 is:
[ ] Stable
[ ] Beta - At least one significant issue preventing stability (please
elaborate)
[ ] Alpha - Multiple significant issues (please elaborate)

As a reminder, only committer votes are binding.  Everyone's opinion
is welcome, of course.

--
Yoav Shapira
System Design and Management Fellow

Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.14 Stability

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Bill Barker wrote:
> "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org> wrote in message
>
>>Tomcat 5.5.14 is:
>>[ ] Stable
>>[X] Beta - At least one significant issue preventing stability (please
>>elaborate)
>>[ ] Alpha - Multiple significant issues (please elaborate)
>
> BZ 37852 is about as significant as it gets :).

It looks either invalid or very minor (if real) to me, and I will not
look into it at all.

Rémy

Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.14 Stability

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
5.5.14
[X] Beta - At least one significant issue preventing stability (please
elaborate)

I have found production critical bug inside cluster and fix the bug 37808
Currently I check other strange issues 37896 and implement the support
for cross context session replication.

Peter

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <ma...@schoenhaber.de>.
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> Tomcat v5.5.14-beta has been out for about a week now. If you have
> tested it, please vote on its stability below using our usual
> guidelines.  (And if you haven't tested it yet, please give it a whack
> ;))

My opinion:

Tomcat 5.5.14 is:
[X] Stable

Re: [VOTE] Tomcat v5.5.14 Stability

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Howdy,
OK, thanks for following up.  Please let us know once the bug is fixed...

Yoav

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
got it, I would have placed that in the body, with the payload info
instead of altering the protocol.
but I am glad you got it fixed.
I have been too busy to work on the tomcat project this year, and it
sounds like it will be a little while before 5.5 reaches the stability
for us to move to it. I hope to have more time next year.

Filip

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.