Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/06/13 21:21:11 UTC

Mac OS X Terminal Question

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed in the Mac OS X Terminal that CTRL-Cing out of the
CS MS sometimes puts you back to a prompt that works, but does not show you
the text you're typing?

If so, do you know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Mac OS X Terminal Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks, guys

Unfortunately it didn't respond properly with either option. :(

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 02:41:35PM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013, at 02:21 PM, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
> > If so, do you know how to fix this issue?
>
> I have not noticed it there, but other programs do this. If you get
> this, try typing "reset" and hitting enter, that will sometimes help
> reset the terminal.

or do Command-k

Re: Mac OS X Terminal Question

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013, at 02:21 PM, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
> If so, do you know how to fix this issue?

I have not noticed it there, but other programs do this. If you get
this, try typing "reset" and hitting enter, that will sometimes help
reset the terminal.

Best,

jzb
--