Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 23:27:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule

The following active Hive PMC members have cast votes:

Carl Steinbach: +1, +1
Ashutosh Chauhan: +1, +1
Edward Capriolo: +1, +1
Ashish Thusoo: +1, +1
Yongqiang He: +1, +1
Namit Jain: +1, +1

Three active PMC members have abstained from voting.

Over the last week the following four Hive PMC members requested
that their status be changed from active to emeritus member:
jvs, prasadc, zhao, pauly.

Voting on these measures is now closed. Both measures have been approved
with the required 2/3 majority of active Hive PMC members.

Thanks.

Carl

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.
Most excellent.  I'll start the vote in the HCatalog PPMC to approve this, and assuming that passes I'll then start a vote in the IPMC per the guidelines at http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#subproject

Alan.

Posted by Alan Gates <ga...@hortonworks.com>.