Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Vinokurov <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/27 04:36:51 UTC

Re: Scaling with SQL query

Hi Tom,

In case of a replicated cache the Ignite plans the execution of the sql
query across whole cluster by splitting into multiple map queries and a
single reduce query.
Thus it is possible communication overheads caused by  that the "reduce"
node collects data from multiple nodes.
Please show metrics for this query for you configuration.

Thanks,
Pavel

--

Regards