Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jinxi Wang <cr...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/02 03:34:16 UTC

"dubbo-php-framework" rewrite notification

Administrators:
According to the experience of a period of time, and feedback from "github
Issues" and the original author's suggestions, I rewritten
"dubbo-php-framework". Now this framework lacks a dedicated maintainer to
ensure vitality if it can I hope to be this maintainer. Rewritten code:
https://github.com/crazyxman/dubbo-php-framework. Both the change log and
the wiki are complete in the README.

Thank you for your reply

Re: "dubbo-php-framework" rewrite notification

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Great job, would you mind to send pull request so that other folks
familiar with PHP can start code review?

Thanks,
-Ian.