Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ciobanu Cristian <cr...@istream.today> on 2017/07/07 18:08:40 UTC

Apply firewall rule to multiple IPs

Hello,

       Is there a way to apply a firewall rule to multiple IPs?  For example
I have VM01 where I have allocated 10 IPs and I need to allow ingress
traffic on port 80, how to apply this rule to all IP's  avoid to create rule
for each IP. (Public IP )

       My environment is configured with advanced networking  ACS 4.9.2 and
VMware 5.5

Thank you.

Cristian

Re: Apply firewall rule to multiple IPs

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Cristian,
I think the quickest way would be through cloudmonkey using ‘create firewallrule’.

(local) SBCM5> create firewallrule
cidrlist=     endport=      filter=       fordisplay=   icmpcode=     icmptype=     ipaddressid=  protocol=     startport=    type=

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue