Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 08:26:26 UTC

[VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Hi,

As discussed before, now that the JCR mapping component has been moved
to the Jackrabbit project I propose to retire the Graffito project
from the Apache Incubator. The Graffito codebase would be moved to
dormant state from where it can still be resurrected if renewed
interest appears.

So, please vote on retiring the Graffito project. The result of this
vote, if positive, will be used as a recommendation to the Incubator
PMC to formally retire Graffito.

[ ] +1, retire the Graffito project
[ ] -1, do not retire the Graffito project

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jun 1, 2007, at 5:16 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> [X] +1, retire the Graffito project

+0

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
[X] +1, retire the Graffito project

Carsten

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/1/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, please vote on retiring the Graffito project.

[x] +1, retire the Graffito project
[ ] -1, do not retire the Graffito project

It's unfortunate to see the project becoming dormant, but I guess
retiring it is the best option for now. There are a number of good
ideas in the codebase that I hope will live on in Jackrabbit, Portals,
and other interested projects.

Posted by Oliver Kiessler <ki...@inceedo.com>.
> So, please vote on retiring the Graffito project. The result of this
> vote, if positive, will be used as a recommendation to the Incubator
> PMC to formally retire Graffito.

[x] +1, retire the Graffito project
[ ] -1, do not retire the Graffito project

regards, oliver

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 6/15/07, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This vote is now closed and the consensus is to retire the project. I
> will ask the Incubator PMC to formally retire Graffito.

The Incubator PMC has ratified the decision, and I will now start
closing things down as described in
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/RetiringPodlings.

Thanks all for participating!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
> Thanks for the reminder! Your original vote doesn't seem to have made
 > it to the mailing list,
Sorry, my bad. I missed the retirement vote and mixed it up with
the move vote. To make it clear:

--
https://www.xing.com/profile/Sandro_Boehme
http://www.linkedin.com/in/sandroboehme

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Retire the Graffito project

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sandro Böhme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jukka,