Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2012/03/28 23:45:13 UTC

Development cycles for releases

Informal / flexible suggestion for our general development approach per release: first two weeks are spent prototyping/writing tests/implementing any new features planned for the release. After two weeks, we tag rc1 and platform maintainers switch focus to fixing bugs and closing issues, generally hardening up the RC for the true release.

Thoughts?

Re: Development cycles for releases

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
I think this combo'd with: improving our community messaging, and
better attention paid to documentation in general, as well as shims
with deprec notices for all breaking changes should address the 1.5
kerfuffle.

Yeah, I said kerfuffle. http://goo.gl/FBGtk