Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marcio Humpris <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/28 22:45:31 UTC

one word spam part 3

Hi everyone

Martin, I tried

/\s{0,80}\S{1,20}\s{0,80}/

but it didnt work for me. if you can kindly confirm it works here, i
appreciate it:

http://www.softlion.com/webTools/RegExpTest/default.aspx

Also, please, sorry for the off topic, but if someone can explain, how
can I reply to a certain post when Im in digest mode and dont receive
each email in the list system individually?

Thanks very much.

Re: one word spam part 3

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:45:31 -0200
Marcio Humpris wrote:

> Also, please, sorry for the off topic, but if someone can explain, how
> can I reply to a certain post when Im in digest mode and dont receive
> each email in the list system individually?

It depends on what's supported by your mail client, in claws-mail you
can reply to an individual post simply by first selecting the
appropriate message/rfc822 entry in the mime pane. In others you can
extract the email into a folder. Alternately the individual emails are
attachments, so you might be able to save one to a file and import it.

There are some alternatives here:

Personally I prefer using the gmane.org news-server for mailing lists
where I don't want a full subscription. I also find it useful for
priming new mailing list folders with a bit of context, and for
restoring accidentally deleted list emails.

Re: one word spam part 3

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Mon, 28 Oct 2013, Marcio Humpris wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Martin, I tried
>
> /\s{0,80}\S{1,20}\s{0,80}/
>
> but it didnt work for me.

That RE is not anchored so it will match on any line that has at least one
non-space character in it. You need to anchor the beginning and ending of
the line explicitly for this to work:

    /^\s{0,80}\S{1,20}\s{0,80}$/

   ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...
                                               -- www.darwinawards.com
  3 days until Halloween