Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Security Management <li...@secmgmt.com> on 2009/05/11 16:37:51 UTC

Help with JSP expression

I have an expression that I want to evaluate to the following:

getProvider().hasAccessRight(getRequestFor(), [0])

Where [0] is an item in a list that is being iterated over.

<s:if test="provider.hasAccessRight(requestFor, [0])">

I've tried loads of different stuff, and am looking at the struts
documentation, but can't seem to find the correct syntax.

Can someone suggest what to do, or somewhere that might have other clues?

Thanks.

Re: Help with JSP expression

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Security Management wrote:
> I have an expression that I want to evaluate to the following:
>
> getProvider().hasAccessRight(getRequestFor(), [0])
>
> Where [0] is an item in a list that is being iterated over.
>
> <s:if test="provider.hasAccessRight(requestFor, [0])">
>
> I've tried loads of different stuff, and am looking at the struts
> documentation, but can't seem to find the correct syntax.
>
> Can someone suggest what to do, or somewhere that might have other clues?

Without the surrounding iteration it's more difficult to help.

Are you putting the iterated object into a var?

Dave