Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by akramkohansal <ak...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 14:01:53 UTC

One consumer, One producer one broker - queue

hi
I defined a singleton broker, if consumer is running and working with
messages, the producer again run, the remained messages will be lost

Re: One consumer, One producer one broker - queue

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Can you please explain your question in a little more detail?  I'm not sure
what you're asking.